I just moved my studio to the attic.
The things in the studio so far are:
- My Macbook Pro filled with Ableton Live, Max/MSP, free plugins, free programs, as well as more paid for plugs and progs
- TC Electronics’s Konnekt 24d connected to some behringer mic preamp for more ins/outs
- Novation Remote 25SL
Two Yamaha HS80m monitors for magical stereo producingTaken away by my brother, who actually owns them…
- A zoom H4, for on the go stuff
A monomeSold, sadly…
- Pianoharp and an Ukelin
A piano that I got from the guys in múm. It’s out of tune, missing strings and has a broken key, but I’ll make good use of it!The piano got a new home at the Greenhouse studio.
- A Washburn acoustic guitar with a pickup, a Ibanez electric guitar that looks fancy, and am acoustic guitar I got for around $5 at a flea market
- Propane tanks converted into hank drums
- A powerbook in pieces
- Nintendo DS with homebrewed goodies
- Effects: Yamaha FX500, which I found out that Slowdive used the same model
- Ensoniq SQ2 which my parents gave me when I was 14
- Some MIDI interfaces
- Mics: Cheap Joe Meek condensers and Cheap Samson Condensers. Also a MXL V6.
- A Behringer FCB1010 footcontroller for handsfree magic
- A Wacom tablet for hands on magic
- Tangled cables
- Busted keyboards, electronics, and Casio synths for crazy experiments
I probably forgot some things, but that’s ok.